Archive for the ‘Mako Salfa’ Category
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (Berkshire) is a holding company owning subsidiaries engaged in a number of diverse business activities. Berkshire’s Insurance businesses are conducted on both a primary basis and a reinsurance basis. The Company also owns and operates number of other businesses engaged in a variety of activities.
The share value for today is 117,434 $ per share!
Officers and Directors:
|Warren E. Buffett||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|Charles T. Munger||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|Marc D. Hamburg||Senior Vice President|
|Howard G. Buffett||Director|
|Ronald L. Olson||Director|
|Stephen B. Burke||Independent Director|
|Susan L. Decker||Independent Director|
|William H. Gates III||Independent Director|
I love how the Japanese system works, they work on strict honor code. I was reading about their business behavior and i found very interesting information.
Japanese Business Card Exchange Etiquette :
Meishi is is an essential part of Japanese business etiquette. After a person has introduced him/herself and bowed, the business card ceremony begins.
- Offer the card with the Japanese side facing upwards toward the recipient.
- Offering the card with both hands will demonstrate greater respect.
- If there are several Japanese, you will find that cards are presented according to rank (Higher 1st).
The Japanese expect you to take the time to carefully read and memorize all pertinent information. Business cards are considered an extension of the individual – not just a tool to help you find somebody after you have met them.
Common errors which should be avoided when exchanging cards:
- Do not stuff the card into your pocket like a Kleenex. That would be considered extremely rude. Take your time to read it and then put it into a business card holder.
- Do not make notes in blank areas of the card.
- Do not bend or damage the business card in front of its owner. This is considered a direct insult.
- The card should not be cribbed to reconfirm the owner’s name. This is considered extremely poor etiquette.
- There is no excuse for running out of business cards on a trip to Japan.
- Do not carry your cards loosely in a pocket. Carry them in a distinctive business card case.
Really what so sexy about vampire that makes it last year famous character. Most of the hits TV shows is vampire story like Tru Blood and The Vampire Diaries and when it come to movies there is Twilight.
Here is what they said about the vampires:
Vampires cause hearts to flutter in girls of all ages because they are wise beyond their years and eternally youthful, Romney says.
“We find them attractive because they live forever, and it’s not their fault that they are not monogamous,” she says. “After all, their wives and girlfriends keep dying off.”
“Here is a vampire who looks like a Greek god, he’s insanely good looking, forever young and all he wants to do is read your thoughts and spend time with you,” Medved says. “When is the last time most men told their wife he wishes he could read her thoughts?”
Source: NY Daily News
The data and the numbers was done on 83,000 Twitter users. Here is some facts and numbers about Twitter:
As we all know that Twitter account don’t have the option to choose the gender, so the gender was specified from the names of the Twitter account.
Couple of days ago i was in Al-Muthana Complex and i found this interesting store that specialized in Animation figures. He has the largest collection i ever seen.
Here is the store and you can see how large the collection is:
Here is more of the figures that shown in shop fort:
The store is located in Al-Muthana Complex – Fahad A Salem Street – Mezzanine – Behind Al Andalus Electronic
Warning Signs of Twitter Addiction:
- Get excited when some one follows you on Twitter.
- Feel the end of the world when twitter gets an outage.
- Send @ and RT in messages to your friends in emails.
- Beg your blog readers to follow you on twitter, then beg your Twitter followers to Retweet the tweet.
- Post more tweets than blog posts, and turn from full time blogger to full time tweeter.
- Spend all day on twitter giving yourself the excuse that you are doing great service to your followers, and bunk going to office.
- Tweet on Twitter more than doing office work.
- Feel over the Moon and on top of the world when some one retweets your tweet.
- Keep searching for your twitter name and your tweets in real time twitter search.
- Keep refreshing the twitter page every second for new tweets.
- Include your twitter profile in your Gmail signature instead of your blog.
- Print your twitter id on business cards.
- Set Twitter as your browser home page.
- Add notice in front of office door – “I am on Twitter, Don’t disturb”.
- Use more than 5 twitter clients.
- Add your twitter name to Google alerts to know what others are speaking about you.
- Blog more about twitter applications.
- Add your status message as “Follow me on twitter” to Gtalk and yahoo messenger.
- Use Twoogle to search in Google and Twitter.
- Keep urging your family members to get a twitter account.
- ollow lot of people on #FollowFriday.
- Introduce yourself to new persons more as a tweeter than as a businessman.
- Go crazy about twitter and advertise on news papers, TV and distribute pamphlets to follow you on twitter.
- Ask your bosses wife to follow you on twitter!
- Add your twitter id to the nameplate of your house.
- Keep sending SMS to all your friends to follow you on twitter.
- Ask questions about Twitter rather than job related queries during interviews.
- Threaten your wife to get a twitter account and follow you, or warn her of divorce.
- Only wear dresses with twitter logos.