Archive for the ‘Mobiles’ Category
Google announced couple of days ago the new edition of their pure Google mobile “Nexus” in partnership with LG. The new Nexus brought by LG after their great work on the LG Optimus G.
The device will be available for orders on November 13th in two edition (8 gb & 16 gb). Nexus 4 pricing set for $299 (8GB) / $349 (16GB)
LG Nexus 4 Full specs:
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4 Pro processor with 1.5GHz Quad-Core Krait CPUs
- Operating System: Android 4.2, Jelly Bean
- Network: 3G (WCDMA), HSPA+
- Display: 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPS Plus (1280 x 768 pixels)
- Memory: 8GB / 16GB
- RAM: 2GB
- Camera: 8.0MP rear / 1.3MP HD front
- Battery: 2,100mAh Li-Polymer (embedded) / Talk time: 15.3 hours / Standby: 390 hours
- Size: 133.9 x 68.7 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 139g
- Other: Wireless charging, NFC
For order check [Here] on Nov. 13th
Leaked pictures of what they say the new Google Nexus by LG, rumours started while ago about new Google Nexus phone in production tunnel. Rumours stated also that LG was granted the privilege to produce the next Google Nexus phone leaving Samsung away.
Source: Android Central
Pre-order the new Samsung SIII now from Zain.
Details about the campaign:
- Reservation: Open for anyone (Zain, other companies)
- Period: Open till the official launch, which will be announced later on.
- Prices: Will be announced soon.
Samsung unveiled the long awaited Galaxy Nexus. The powered Google phone comes with the new Android 4.0 (ice cream sandwich).
Features break down:
- HD Super AMOLED display (1,280 x 720).
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor.
- 5 megapixel rear camera (with LED flash).
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing cam.
- 1080p video recording and playback.
- 1GB of RAM.
- 16 or 32GB of internal storage space.
- 1,750mAh battery.
- Android 4.0 (ice cream sandwich).
- Face Unlock.
- Android Beam.
- New Voice Typing.
- Single-Motion Panoramic Camera.
- 4G and LTE Versions.
The new Nexus Prime screenshot, love the curvy look, cant wait to get my hands on it.