- Why did you choose (Confashions From Kuwait) as a name to your blog?
Confashions is a mix of two words: fashion and confessions. And I guess the two words are self explanatory. 😉
- Tell me about yourself?
I’m a Kuwaiti female fashion blogger who loves anything related to fashion the way football fanatics love Champions League!
- How long have you been blogging?
Since April 2007.
- How many writers (Members) in your blog?
It’s just me, myself, and I J.
- What kind of category you see your blog in?
Fashion and lifestyle.
- How did you start blogging?
I love fashion and I always imagined myself working as a fashion editor for a big shot international fashion magazine. I do realize though that Fashion Journalism is not quite similar to blogging, but they do share some similar qualities, like having good writing skills, the commitment, and looking for good stories. So I decided to give it a go and venture into the world of blogging, especially that back then Kuwait lacked the presence of fashion blogs. The blog is like an outlet for my passion for fashion and anything beautiful.
- What was the reaction of the people around you about your blog?
My family and friends were (and still are) very supportive from day one. Sometimes they even send me some pictures they’ve taken to share on my blog. How thoughtful!
- What kind of marketing method you used for your blog (How’s did you prompted your blog)?
I honestly don’t think I have ever used any marketing mediums, other than my blog posts themselves, to promote my blog and I never asked anyone to promote it.
- Do you have any new ideas coming soon to your blog?
I don’t know where I’m going as a fashion blogger yet, but I do know that I’m in love with what I do. I’m also happy that my hard work and commitment to the blog has really paid off and opened up some exciting opportunities.
- What do you advise the guys/girls who just started blogging?
To enjoy blogging and be committed to their blog.
- Any last words to your readers?
Thank you for reading Confashions! I’m grateful for all the love and support you have shown me. And thanks for a fun interview, Qortuba Valley! I really enjoyed it.
Link: Confashion From Kuwait
Read the previous interviews Here